Sunday, February 22, 2015

Mae-Kit-Over

Mae Mae bears



These pretties came in the mail this week :)
(I also have a hot pink pair. To share with bear friends??)

Friday eye candy:



This is a "Wildlife Overpass" :)
All of the little foxes and deer and animals can safely cross the highway. :)
(It's in Canada)



Ellen and Porche's wedding pictures make me cry.
So incredibly beautiful.




The lovely Miss Helena Bonam Carter.
{One of my many secret girl crushes... ha!}
She's a peach, and I can't wait to see the new Alice movie.



Magic.
I love this man.
Death Cab has been my favorite band for years and years, and I don't see that changing.



This is why I need to go to Japan. ;)

Gonna watch The Notebook and do face masks with the bestie... ha!
I like being a girl. xx Mae

Sunday, February

Friday, February 5, 2010

Lately I've been drawn to elegance in design. Sheer fabrics, draping, antique gold, decorative molding, and simplicity.





This is the National History Museum, *sigh* (Don't you just want to live there??)




xo Mae xo

Wednesday, February

Monday, February 1, 2010















Favorite movie of all time, and, in my opinion, a very important lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment